Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back to Normal

I'm happy to announce that Cyrus is feeling much better and is pretty much back to his usual peppy, perky, puppy self.  (Try to say that three times as fast as you can.)  He was on lock-down for the weekend and that meant he couldn't climb, jump, or run.  So, we had a long weekend trying to keep him calm and still.  He couldn't understand why, oh why, he couldn't wrestle or why, oh why, he couldn't get on the furniture or why, oh why, he couldn't sleep in our bed.  I put a large pillow on the floor for him and he just gave me a dirty look when I tried to talk him into lying on it.  So, I used the pillow...on the floor, like a dog.  Hmmmmm...I'm not sure exactly when Cyrus turned the tables on us and took over the house.

Sir Cyrus cuddling with his beloved Liger...finally on the couch again!