Friday, April 22, 2016

UGH!!!!!!!!

UGH!!!!!!  My blog pictures have disappeared.  I don't know why.  I don't know how.  Somehow my phone and blogger accounts were synced and when I deleted pics on my phone, it also deleted pics on my blog.  UGH!!!!!  They're gone and my blog is incomplete and ugly.  I now have to start the fun chore of reinstalling my pictures and getting my blog all pretty again.  I originally started my blog for our out-of-town families to share in our lives through my story-telling (WITH pictures!). Sadly, I don't know of one single family member who even reads this. I thought this would be a good tool to help them feel connected to us while Keaton was growing up.  I'm not even sure why I bother to keep this going anymore except it's a great tool to use for scrapbooking...or to win an argument with Matt about a date or event.  Of course, I'm always right!  ;-)

Let the fun begin!!