Sunday, January 13, 2013

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

That's it...I've finally reached my breaking point.  I made a sign to hang above my doorbell, begging people to PLEASE stop soliciting and making religious queries.  I don't need a new vacuum.  I don't need laundry detergent.  I don't need magazine subscriptions, a time-share, cleaning services, or an energy audit.  I don't need a new hot water heater, a new provider for our cable, or meat.  (Seriously, who buys meat out of a U-Haul truck?)  We believe in God and don't need to study the doctrines of Jehovah's Witnesses and/or The Church of Latter Day Saints during the day while trying to work from home...or, after being on hold on the phone for an eternity, finally being exulted to the eagerly-anticipated status of being able to talk to a real-live person.  Ugh!  Enough is enough!!

Of course, we'll gladly support all school fundraisers...especially those involving candy, cookies, and popcorn!  We love to support schools...and our cravings for munchies!!