Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hide and Seek

Cyrus has become a bigger baby than he already was.  For some reason, he is now scared of clouds.  It began last year then he became afraid of thunder...which progressed into being afraid of lightning...which progressed into being afraid of rain...which has since progressed into being afraid of clouds.  Seriously.  I now have to give him Valium to try and help him cope with storms.  He starts to shake when he looks out the window and sees dark clouds approaching.  He shivers, pants, and tries to dig furiously at anything and everything while looking for a place to hide.  Today's storms found a new hiding place for him...under our plant.  I have to give him credit for originality.  Since it doesn't seem like his Valium is calming his nerves, I think I'll give it a try to see if it calms my nerves.  My patience is wearing thin...and it's not even summer yet.