Friday, December 12, 2014

It's Glorious!

"Isn't that glorious?!  It's indescribably beautiful!  It reminds me of the Fourth of July!"   I love 'A Christmas Story' and I watch it every year over and over and over.  (Which means that Matt and Keaton watch it over and over and over with me.)  I've been wanting a leg lamp for a while and I finally ordered one for our front window and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!  It makes me smile every time I look at it.  Now I just need to get Keaton in the bunny suit...
                                                     
Now we have "the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window" too.

"You should see what it looks like from out here."
(I have noticed quite a few cars driving by slowly looking at the lamp...
both during the day and at night.)

We love 'A Christmas Story' so much that we even visited the actual house used in the movie a few years ago. I want to go back so I can recite even more movie lines!