Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pinball Showcase

On Saturday, we headed over to play some pinball at the Ann Arbor Pinball Showcase.  200 pinball games in one building.  Matt was in heaven.


Together, Matt and I battled each other on 58 different games of pinball. Then, we played some games separately.  (I only like the newer, flashier games.  Matt enjoys all eras and skill levels of pinball.)  I think I played about 70 games in six hours.  Six.  Hours.  That's a new record I never thought I'd set.  Whew...I may end up with carpal tunnel. We'll have to see if we can set a new record next year!

  

We played:
Playboy
Terminator 3
Batman Dark Knight
Elvis
Simpson's Pinball Party
World Poker Tour
Family Guy
Pirates of the Caribbean
Tron
Guns 'n' Roses
Jurassic Park
Tales from the Crypt
Phantom of the Opera
Time Machine
Revenge from Mars
The Addams Family
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Indiana Jones
Scared Stiff
Champion Pub
White Water
Dracula
Jackbot
Strange Science
Party Zone
Flash Gordon
Kiss
Elektra
Tommy
Lord of the Rings
Apollo 13
Iron Man
Spider-Man
Bride of Pinbot
Funhouse
Goldeneye
Congo
No Fear
Johnny Mnemonic
Corvette
Judge Dredd
Star Trek
Tales of the Arabian Nights
The Getaway
Terminator 2
World Cup Soccer
Monster Bash
Fish Tales
Big Bang Bar
Twilight Zone
Cactus Canyon
Medieval Madness
Banzai Run
Attack from Mars
Safecracker
Joust
Star Trek
Still Crazy