Monday, September 16, 2013

Tennessee Trip and Twelve Years for Cyrus!

Our annual trip to Tennessee involved the usual:  golf, shopping, and visiting family.  This year, we all got new golf bags and came home with a packed car full of five golf bags, four shopping bags, three pillows, two sets of clubs, and one dog.  It was another good trip...especially for me since I finally got my pink golf bag!  
 
The guys on Hole #5 behind my dad's house.
(It sure helps to make picture-taking convenient!)


The new bags. Mine is definitely the prettiest!


Keaton told me that I can't get anything else for golf until I play a round. Then, for every round of golf I play, I get $10 to put toward golf accessories. I think pretty, sparkly jewelry with a golf charm will count as an accessory.


We found a fabulous radio station in TN. Thankfully, it wasn't country!


Sir Cyrus Pembroke celebrated his 12th birthday with a ten-hour car ride back to Michigan.  Don't feel too sorry for him, though...he had part of a chicken sandwich and some french fries to celebrate his milestone.