We had a hard time trying to find a new light fixture for the front porch. There isn't enough clearance to hang anything built in this millennium and I didn't want a recessed light. I was resigned to just spray painting the existing fixture we had until Matt solved our problem by being able to move the fixture back enough to be able to open the door without creating a gaping hole that we would have a hard time patching with the existing siding. Yay!!!
This is just phase one of the porch. The mint green is gone, but now I think I'm going to paint the front door a burnt orange color and paint the shutters the front door color: a deep chocolate brown. I'm a girl and can change my mind as much as I want! I'm also thinking of staining the concrete on the porch and then adding some cute planters and/or a flower box.
|There was a nail in the wall and I just put up a picture|
because I can't stand blank walls. Ever.
Moving the nail is on Matt's to-do list.