Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day


We enjoyed a busy weekend that included watching a baseball game, a visit with some of Matt's family, a quick stop at Holland's Tulip Festival, and lots of mowing and work around the house.  Since I think Mother's Day is a Hallmark Holiday (because mothers should be thanked and appreciated EVERY day), I chose to stay home and get some stuff done while Matt was around.  His list keeps growing and growing. Matt surprised me with some new deck chairs and Keaton brought me tulips and Snickers.  (Pink of course...the flowers, not the Snickers.)  He and Matt are fabulous cooks and picked up some Chinese for dinner. We ended the night watching Game of Thrones and enjoying some homemade pavlova and berries I whipped up for dessert.  Yummmmm!








I just need a royal blue chair and my set will be complete.
Happy Mother's Day to me!