Friday, May 9, 2014

35 Days and Counting!

35 days until Keaton's college graduation!  Whoo-hoo!!  No, wait...HOLY COW!!!  We're having both sides of the family come for graduation and will host activities during that weekend.  Since we can't move into a nice, shiny, brand-new house before then, that means we have some work to do around here to get our house ready for a lot of people.  That only gives me 34 days to:  finish my spring cleaning (and this means scrubbing everything  upstairs and in the basement with a toothbrush), steam-clean the carpet, wash the upstairs screens and windows, paint the garage and garage cabinets, wash the garage floor, power-wash the pool deck, wash and repaint the patio furniture, plant flowers, change the landscaping in the front of the house, make slipcovers for the patio furniture, make Matt install a new vanity and sink in a bathroom, repaint the bathroom, make a slide show, and make a scrapbook for the graduation party.  Oh, and we're losing some  valuable working days with pre-scheduled camping trips and some other weekend events.  So, I really only have 26 days to complete my to-do list.  I. Can. Do. It.  I think.   Boy, I hope so. 
 
2010 - Freshman

2014 - Senior