Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Fall, Y'all!

Sorry, I don't know where the twang came from.  I've been playing Words with Friends with some family members from Tennessee, so maybe my urge to use the term "y'all" came from them.  Anyway, today is the first day of fall and I'm happy to say that I'm about half-way finished with my fall cleaning.  I do heavy spring AND fall cleaning every year.  I scrub everything...including cleaning curtains and carpet...and reorganize every drawer and cupboard.  Why?  Because I love to purge and clean!  Seriously.  I love having everything all shiny, neatly lined up, and smelling fresh.  I also think I have A.D.H.D. and can't sit still.  So, after giving the main floor a thorough cleaning, I decided to break out the fall decorations.  After I get the rest of the house thoroughly cleaned next week, it'll be time to get back to scrapbooking.  Or maybe it'll be time to take a nap.