Thursday, July 12, 2012

Coaster Calendar

I thought I'd share one of my scrapbooking creations:  a photo coaster calendar.  It's so darn cute and a fun addition to a desk or table.  I made it from a kit and then included some pictures for Matt to clip on each coaster.  He now has it on his desk and hopefully it brings a smile to his face...when he's not working on TPS reports.  (I know he doesn't do TPS reports, but we LOVE Office Space and I couldn't resist!)  I sent these pictures to the fandamily and asked if anyone wanted me to make them some.  Absolutely no takers.  Not even one single comment about them.  I'm beginning to believe again that I'm adopted and nobody likes me and/or my taste.  I was planning to give these as Christmas gifts.  Oh well...I guess that now I have more time to enjoy the pool and scrapbooking. 




It's hard to believe that Keaton used to be chunky (or that he used to let us call him Honey Bunny)!









The kit I used included this handy, dandy book to hold all the coasters. I decorated it myself though! 
(I can't ever have anything plain...unless it's toast.  Seriously.  I don't put butter or jelly on my toast...I eat it plain.  Weird, I know, but it's what I do.)

I made envelope pockets for the back of each coaster to store pics so Matt could change his view a few times each month.